Home - Current Events
YOU Group (Youth Opportunities Unlimited): Every Tuesday from 3:30 to 5:30pm - For any youth with a disability aged 16 to 29 who want to come have some fun and meet other people through many different great activities! Contact: Crystal Williams
Self Esteem for Independent Living
10 week Program for People with Disabilities
- Unlocking your potential
- Taking Charge of Your Life
- Managing Your Emotions
- Worry Buster
- 7 Steps to Goal Achievement
Contact: Lisa Kongsdorf 250-545-9292 ext. 206 or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org for information on next session.
Youth Transitioning Support Drop-in
- Youth with disabilities transitioning into adulthood.
- Discover different avenues you can take and choices you can make
- Support with navigating through this process
Thursdays, 2:00 - 4:00pm or by appointment.
For more information please contact Crystal Williams by phone at 250-545-9292 or e-mail email@example.com
Drop in with Lisa
Wednesdays 1:00pm to 3:00pm